Medical Clinic Bilingual Receptionist
Health Brigade (HB), formerly Fan Free Clinic is seeking a full-time bilingual receptionist who is often the first point of contact for the agency. The bilingual receptionist will work in the Medical Clinic with clinic staff and volunteers to assist patients as needed and provide administrative support. They are a part of the Care Coordination team which works with clients to provide patient/family education and self-management support using evidence-based trauma informed care.
Requirements & Duties
· Exceptional customer service with an inviting, uplifting, and welcoming manner.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) required; at a minimum, conversation Spanish.
· Serve as liaison between patients and the clinical staff and will work toward ensuring efficiency.
· Register patients and complete their check-in and check-out
· Answer telephones, triage incoming calls, schedule appointments, take messages, provide information, and respond to inquiries.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with staff, volunteers, and clients verbally and in writing.
· Courteous, considerate, and knowledgeable of the diverse populations that we serve.
· Must be able to multi-task
· Basic office skills including telephone, fax, email, Microsoft Office Products, Electronic Medical Records, and telehealth programs.
· High level of accuracy for data entry.
· Knowledge of Medicaid Insurance plans
Compensation starts at $16.00/hour plus benefits, generous PTO and holiday schedule, flexible work environment
Email resume and a list of three professional references to: Polly Foster [email protected]. Please complete the application at https://form.jotform.com/213435402608146
Any resume sent without the accompanying references and application will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Health Brigade is an Equal Opportunity Employer.