Thank you for your interest in joining the Health Brigade team. Health Brigade offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity to effect positive change in our community every day.
To be considered for any advertised position, applicants must submit at minimum a resume and cover letter. If additional items are required, they will be specified in the job posting. Be sure to indicate in your cover letter the specific position for which you are applying.
HEALTH BRIGADE IS PROUD TO BE AN INCLUSIVE ORGANIZATION
Health Brigade does not discriminate in hiring practices, services or policy with regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Health Brigade is seeking a Full Time Medication Coordinator to join our dynamic, diverse and progressive medical clinic team. The ideal candidate will manage and coordinate all aspects of our patient medication assistance programs. This includes directly managing volunteers, working directly with patients and managing the coordination, screening, processing and dispensing of medications that improve the overall health and well-being of our patients.
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
The Medication Coordinator will work in the Medical Clinic with Clinic staff and volunteers to assist patients with their medication needs.
• Pharmacy Technician training highly preferred
• Must complete TPC training within 30 days of employment
• Experience in social services or medical setting required.
• HS Diploma, some college preferred
• Spanish language proficiency preferred
• Strong written, verbal and electronic communication skills
• Proficient computer skills including Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel), e-mail
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Ability to multi-task
- Manage all facets of The Pharmacy Connection (TPC) Program, the Access to Medication (AMP) Program
- Documenting processes in the TPC database
- Coordinating and verifying patient assistance program (PAP) applications
- Processing and organizing all medications in TPC and ensuring they are ready for patient pick up
- Communicating with patients and providers on medication orders, additional paperwork if required and medication pick up
- Coordinating medication orders and refills
- Order and maintain sample medication/supply inventory
- Provide medical providers and patients with education regarding pharmacy options; patient navigation where needed
- Complete all medication Prior Authorizations for medications
- Oversee Medication Assistance Program volunteers
- Be sure all pharmaceutical assistance policies are followed to provide efficient care to patients
- Assist medical clinic staff as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Please send cover letter and resume to Polly Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 6, 2021. No phone calls please.
Health Brigade is an Equal Opportunity Employer.