Health Brigade is here for you. As an NCQA recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home, we provide primary care medical services to low income and uninsured residents in the Greater Richmond area to improve their health and wellness. All patients must complete registration which determines their eligibility to receive services and medical care at the clinic.
Health Brigade offers the following medical services:
- Adult general medicine including diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, men’s health and chronic heart disease
- Behavioral health counseling
- Chronic disease management (Learn about our Food Farmacy program)
- Coordination of care
- Gynecology, contraception, pregnancy testing, Pap smears, IUDs, routine cancer screening, well-woman care, breast health & mammograms
- Medication Assistance Program
- Nutrition services
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) (Click here for more information)
- Preventive care such as vaccines and TB testing
- Referrals to specialists through Access Now
- Sexually-transmitted infections (STI/HIV) testing and treatment
- Social Work & Integrated Behavioral Health Coaching
- Supportive services
- Trans Health Services
Patients are seen at Health Brigade by appointment only. To make a medical or registration appointment, please call the clinic at (804) 358-6343 between the hours of 9:00AM-12:00PM and 1:00PM-5:00PM, Monday through Thursday.
If you need to FAX something to the Medical Clinic: (804) 864-2586
MEDICINE DONATIONS: We are sorry but we cannot accept ANY medication donations from a private party.
Current patients: Please READ this PATIENT ALERT before your next visit.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SERVICES
You need to complete registration prior to obtaining services. This registration is renewed every year. HB patients cannot earn more than 200% of the federal poverty level. To see if you qualify financially for medical services at HB, please review the 2018 Federal Poverty Guidelines.
In addition, if you meet this requirement, please review the proof of income documentation that you will need to bring to your registration appointment.
Finally, patients must live in one of the following counties: Amelia County, Caroline County, Charles City County, Chesterfield County, Cumberland County, Dinwiddie County, Essex County, Gloucester County, Goochland County, Hanover County, Henrico County, Isle of Wight County, King and Queen County, King George County, King William County, Lancaster County, Louisa County, Mathews County, Middlesex County, New Kent County, Northumberland County, Powhatan County, Prince George County, Richmond County, Southampton County, Surry County, Sussex County, Westmoreland County, City of Colonial Heights, City of Hopewell, City of Petersburg, City of Richmond, Town of Ashland