Health Brigade is here for you. As an NCQA recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home, we provide primary care medical services to low income and uninsured residents in the Greater Richmond area to improve their health and wellness. All patients must complete registration which determines their eligibility to receive services and medical care at the clinic.
Health Brigade offers the following medical services:
- Adult general medicine including diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, men’s health and chronic heart disease
- Behavioral health counseling
- Chronic disease management
- Coordination of care
- Gynecology, contraception, pregnancy testing, Pap smears, IUDs, routine cancer screening, well-woman care, breast health & mammograms
- Medication Assistance Program
- Nutrition services
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) (Click here for more information)
- Preventive care such as vaccines and TB testing
- Referrals to specialists through Access Now
- Sexually-transmitted infections (STI/HIV) testing and treatment
- Social Work & Integrated Behavioral Health Coaching
- Supportive services
- Trans Health Services
Patients are seen at Health Brigade by appointment only. To make a medical or registration appointment, please call the clinic at (804) 358-6343 between the hours of 9:00AM-12:00PM and 1:00PM-5:00PM, Monday through Thursday.
If you need to FAX something to the Medical Clinic: (804) 864-2586
MEDICINE DONATIONS: We are sorry but we cannot accept ANY medication donations from a private party.