Health Brigade is here for you. As an NCQA recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home, we provide primary care medical services to low income and uninsured residents in the Greater Richmond area to improve their health and wellness. All patients must complete registration which determines their eligibility to receive services and medical care at the clinic.
Health Brigade offers the following medical services:
- General medicine including diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma and chronic heart disease
- Behavioral health counseling
- Chronic disease management
- Coordination of care
- Gynecology, contraception including IUDs, pregnancy testing, Pap smears, routine cancer screening, breast/chest health & mammograms
- Medication Assistance Program
- Nutrition services
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) (Click here for more information)
- Preventive care such as vaccines and TB testing
- Referrals to specialists through Access Now
- Sexually-transmitted infections (STI/HIV) testing and treatment
- Social Work
- Trans Health Services
Patients are seen at Health Brigade by appointment only. To make a medical or registration appointment, please call the clinic at (804) 358-6343 between the hours of 9:00AM-12:00PM and 1:00PM-5:00PM, Monday through Thursday.
If you need to FAX something to the Medical Clinic: (804) 864-2586
MEDICINE DONATIONS: We are sorry but we cannot accept ANY medication donations from a private party.