Health Brigade is here for you. As an NCQA recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home, we provide primary care medical services to low income and uninsured residents in the Greater Richmond area to improve their health and wellness. All patients must complete registration which determines their eligibility to receive services and medical care at the clinic.
Health Brigade offers the following medical services:
- Adult general medicine including diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, men’s health and chronic heart disease
- Behavioral health counseling
- Chronic disease management (Learn about our Food Farmacy program)
- Coordination of care
- Gynecology, contraception, pregnancy testing, Pap smears, IUDs, routine cancer screening, well-woman care, breast health & mammograms
- Medication Assistance Program
- Nutrition services
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) (Click here for more information)
- Preventive care such as vaccines and TB testing
- Referrals to specialists through Access Now
- Sexually-transmitted infections (STI/HIV) testing and treatment
- Social Work & Integrated Behavioral Health Coaching
- Supportive services
- Trans Health Services
Patients are seen at Health Brigade by appointment only. To make a medical or registration appointment, please call the clinic at (804) 358-6343 between the hours of 9:00AM-12:00PM and 1:00PM-5:00PM, Monday through Thursday.
If you need to FAX something to the Medical Clinic: (804) 864-2586
MEDICINE DONATIONS: We are sorry but we cannot accept ANY medication donations from a private party.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SERVICES
Health Brigade uses the Federal Poverty Guidelines to determine if a patient is eligible for services. To see if you qualify financially for medical services at Health Brigade, please review the 2019 Federal Poverty Guidelines below. As a patient, you must make no more than the total yearly salary listed for the size of your family for which you are responsible.
|2019 Federal Poverty Level and Family Size|
|Family Size||100% Annual FPL||138% Monthly FPL||138% Annual FPL||139% Monthly FPL||139% Annual FPL||200% Monthly FPL||200% Annual FPL|
|Each Additional person||4,420||508||6,100||512||6,144||$737||$8,840|
In addition, if you meet this requirement, please review the proof of income documentation that you will need to bring to your registration appointment.
Finally, patients must live in one of the following counties: Amelia County, Caroline County, Charles City County, Chesterfield County, Cumberland County, Dinwiddie County, Essex County, Gloucester County, Goochland County, Hanover County, Henrico County, Isle of Wight County, King and Queen County, King George County, King William County, Lancaster County, Louisa County, Mathews County, Middlesex County, New Kent County, Northumberland County, Powhatan County, Prince George County, Richmond County, Southampton County, Surry County, Sussex County, Westmoreland County, City of Colonial Heights, City of Hopewell, City of Petersburg, City of Richmond, Town of Ashland