Mental Health & Wellness Services are provided to Health Brigade clients to enhance life satisfaction and well-being. We assist clients in identifying, understanding, and resolving challenges. Therapists, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together as a team to meet each client’s needs. Services are provided in person and via telehealth.
Because of our growing number of volunteer mental health providers, Health Brigade offers:
- Specialty mental health services (traditional 50-minute talk therapy sessions)
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication
- Ryan White Part B mental health and substance abuse counseling services
- Support groups (such as Anger Management, Employment, LGBTQ, HIV+ clients, etc.)
- Behavioral health services (such as Smoking Cessation, Insomnia, Medication Adherence, etc.)
- Wellness services (such as Healing Touch, Meditation, Acupuncture, etc.)
- Other services (such as Voice Therapy for Trans clients, etc.)
NOTE: Clients must be registered for services. Once a client is eligible, they can request a referral for a mental health appointment from their medical provider or health outreach provider.