Mental Health & Wellness Services are provided to Health Brigade clients to enhance life satisfaction and well-being. We assist clients–18 years and older–in identifying, understanding, and resolving challenges. Therapists, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together as a team to meet each client’s needs. Services are provided in person or via telehealth.
Because of our growing number of volunteer mental health providers, Health Brigade offers:
- Specialty mental health services (traditional 50-minute talk therapy to address anxiety, depression, trauma, substance use, etc.)
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication
- Ryan White Part B mental health and substance use counseling services
- Support groups (such as Anger Management, Employment, LGBTQ, HIV+ clients, etc.)
- Behavioral health services (such as Smoking Cessation, Insomnia, Medication Adherence, etc.)
- Wellness services (such as Healing Touch, Meditation, Acupuncture, etc.)
To see if you qualify for services
Call us at (804) 533-4837 -OR- email us at [email protected]
You can also request an appointment by filling out this form for registration.